Do you dream of wowing your friends by making them pretty macarons yourself? Sign up for one of the Galeries Lafayette workshops and these little cookies will hold no secrets for you! And some workshops are in english !
The Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann invite you to share a moment dedicated to gourmet pleasures, in its macaroon-making workshop in the heart of the Opera district, in an elegant and friendly space. From the making of the shells, to the ganache and the filling, the macaroons will no longer hold any secrets for you, thanks to the Pastry Chef who will be present to guide you step by step in the making of the macaroons. Benefit from personalized coaching provided by the same chef throughout the course. During the macaroons workshop, you will learn to master the basic techniques of making macaroons and get sound advice from pastry professionals, the perfect opportunity to participate in a friendly and fun workshop!
Planning of the Macarons course:
• You will be greeted by your chef to make the presentations and to discover the kitchen in which you will have the chance to do your course.
• You will then go behind the stove and follow the advice of your chef to make your macaroons.
• You will carry out the various stages of preparation in the conviviality of a group not exceeding 6 people and will benefit from the proximity with your chef.
• You will discover many tricks that you can reproduce on a daily basis.
• You will finally leave with your creation to taste it with your family or loved ones! Useful information
• Reserve your seats by choosing a date on the calendar and follow the different steps until confirmation
• Keep your ticket (s) safe • On the big day, bring your identity document and your ticket (s)
• From 4 to 10 participants
• Sanitary measures have been implemented in all of our Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann stores. In order to respect them, we invite you to read them here or to our in-store staff.