Cyril Lignac, the most popular French cook of his generation opened his pâtisserie in Paris.
La Pâtisserie Cyril Lignac : a real place of life
La Pâtisserie Cyril Lignac was designed as a local shop, a real place of life for the inhabitants of the district. The shops are elegant, in tune with the times and give pride of place to noble materials, like the sweet creations that sit in the windows. In the choice of cakes, we enjoy the Paris-Brest in the form of three choux, the baba with vanilla whipped cream, the vanilla millefeuille, the coffee or chocolate éclairs or salted butter caramel, the caramelia and mango nun- passion fruit, chocolate pear tart, or lemon tart. Without forgetting the varieties of macaroons: coffee, chocolate, caramel, two lemons, raspberry, pistachio or vanilla.
The range of breads is breathtaking, from the classic traditional baguette, to natural sourdough bread, to the very inventive fig and white chocolate bread or Caramélia vanilla and tonka bean chocolate bread. The pretty golden pastries are buttered to perfection. Raisin bread, apple turnovers, croissants are a delight for kids after school. Regressive sweets cookies, chocolate bars, grand cru bars, sweets, chocolate marshmallow bears, marbled cake rub shoulders with super-star bites, macaroons available in an effective collection, vanilla, chocolate, pistachio, hazelnut, caramel. And pastries: chocolate bread, pure butter croissant, raisin bread, apple turnover, madeleines, brioches, chouquettes and Kouing Amann.
24 Rue Paul Bert, 75011 Paris
Cyril Lignac has opened other pastry addresses:
– La Pâtisserie Lignac Sèvres – 133, rue de Sèvres – 75006 Paris – metro Duroc. Tuesday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– La Pâtisserie Lignac Pasteur – 55, boulevard Pasteur – 75015 Paris – metro Pasteur. Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. – Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
– La Pâtisserie Lignac Chaillot – 2, rue de Chaillot – 75016 Paris – metro Iéna. Monday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Tuesday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– The Lignac Poncelet pastry shop 9, rue Bayen – 75017 Paris – metro Ternes. Tasting area – Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. – Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
– The Cyril Lignac Chocolate Factory 25, rue Chanzy – 75011 Paris – metro Faidherbe-Chaligny and Charonne. Tasting area – Tuesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.