Cyril Lignac revealed in his book “Accro au choco” his recipe for a chocolate cake, soft and melting, just delicious !
Ingredients For 6 to 8 people :
• 120 g of butter
• 200 g dark chocolate with 52% cocoa
• 4 large eggs
• 150 g caster sugar
• 80 g of flour
• 1 packet of dry yeast
Preparation : 15 mins Cooking: 35 mins
1. Cut the butter and chocolate into pieces. melt them in a bain-marie.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs and beat them with a whisk. Add the sugar and whisk vigorously.
3. Add the flour and mix well, without over whisking.
4. Then add the melted butter-chocolate mixture and mix.
5. Butter and flour a 24 cm diameter springform tin. Pour in the cake batter.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the oven preheated to 180°C.
7. Allow cake to cool before unmolding.