Discover the recipe for Chocolate pie. This tart is a classic of French pastry. Ultra simple to make and has an incomparable taste, everyone can make it, even children !
- 115g T55 flour
- 45g icing sugar
- 20 g ground almonds
- 1 egg
- 1.5g salt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. tablespoon vanilla paste (or 1 vanilla pod)
- 80g butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 150g milk
- 150 g 30% liquid cream
- 1 egg
– In the bowl of a stand mixer , knead the softened butter at low speed.
–Add the icing sugar. Continue to mix to obtain a creamy texture.
– Add the lemon zest, then the almond powder. Mix again.
– Add the egg and vanilla paste. Mix together.
– Add the previously mixed flour and salt.
– Place the dough on the work surface.
-Spread with the palm of the hand in three or four final movements.
– Cover with cling film or bee-wrap. Leave to rest in the fridge for 3 or 4 hours.
– Preheat the oven to 180°C.
-Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough to about half a centimeter thick, then place it on a circle or a lightly buttered pie pan, hugging the edges with your thumb.
– Place a sheet of parchment paper on the surface and garnish the bottom of the pie with large beans or lead pellets.
– Bake the pie shell for about 15 minutes, until the pastry is slightly blond in color. Reserve the dough.
– In a saucepan, bring the milk and cream to a boil.
– In a salad bowl, pour, in two batches, the boiling milk and cream, over the chocolate, previously finely chopped with a knife.
– When the chocolate is completely melted, incorporate the egg and mix.
– Pour the chocolate ganache over the bottom of the sweet pastry, up to half a centimeter from the edge.
– Bake everything in the oven at 150° for 15 to 20 minutes.